�
You are here: Home » Adult Webmaster News » New Vibrator From British Start-Up Will Spy On...
Select year   and month 
 
May 20, 2016

New Vibrator From British Start-Up Will Spy On Your Orgasms

BRIGHTON, U.K.—The idea that new sex toy company Mystery Vibe managed to begin operations by successfully crowdfunding itself last year to the tune of £50,000 (US$72,450) in pre-orders is probably newsworthy enough—but add in the concept that the company's upcoming product will allow vibe users to share the vibratory patterns that got them off with friends (or anyone), and possibly be able to download the patterns of their favorite porn stars for their own self-gratification, well, that's really news! Mystery Vibe's original product is the Crescendo, a flexible vibrator that can be as straight or curvy as the user wants, and which contains six tiny vibe motors spaced along its length. It comes coupled with a "music-mixer style app" for smartphone that will allow the user to customize each of those motors to deliver exactly the vibration pattern that she (or he) wants. From there, though, it seems only a small step to be able to record the user's favorite vibratory patterns for later playback and sharing—and if company co-founder Stephanie Alys gets her way, for transmission of those patterns back to the company, which will collect them in a central database that will probably be made available to anyone—for a price. Tell the truth: If you could buy a program that could replicate the vibrations that brought stars like Sinn Sage, Dani Daniels, Aiden Starr, Daisy Summers or Remy LaCroix to the shattering orgasms they exhibit on-camera, wouldn't that be worth a few bucks? Talk about your perfect Valentine's Day present! And there's more: Alys predicts the collection and distribution of "trending vibes" where people could try the patterns of total strangers—and might this not be a way for, say, Hollywood actresses to delight their fans even without ever taking off their clothes in public? But the new vibe is expected to do even more than that. "Using sensors to collect data such as temperature change, pressure from muscle contractions, device positioning and blood flow will help us to understand both male and female pleasure and orgasm better," Alys told Mirror.co.uk. "Collecting data helps us personalize your experience so that all of your internet connected devices such as music, TV, central heating and lighting work together to turn you on," she added. "We can also analyze big trends and use these to help doctors and medical professionals in their research. For example, if a woman finds it difficult to orgasm, we'll be able to suggest different ways to get in the mood based on what does it for other women." Of course, users of the upcoming Mystery Vibe vibrator wouldn't have to transmit their data; they could just use the gadget the "old-fashioned" way, getting off by using the phone app to control the vibrations. But at least one sex therapist sees great value in orgasm data collection. "Knowing more about female orgasm could be hugely beneficial, especially in terms of what MysteryVibe are offering as it would be real time data," therapist Kate Moyle said. "If women are able to orgasm more and we are able to learn more about it, this would help make sex for many a mutually pleasurable and orgasmic experience." According to Mirror's online poll, 55 percent of respondents think the idea is "sexy," while the other 45 percent would label it "creepy," but let's face it: Teledildonics, where adult movies or VR can be synched with cock sleeves or vibrators, is the coming thing in adult novelties, so why not turn that scenario exactly around and let users record their own favorite vibrations and share them with the world? It's an idea whose time has (almost) cum.

 
�
�
�
home | register | log in | add URL | add premium URL | forums | news | advertising | contact | sitemap
copyright © 1998 - 2009 Adult Webmasters Association. All rights reserved.